Saturday, 9 October 2010
love uk
Time flies, I have been here for 3 months. Now I could not forget the excited mood the time I got into the land. As soon as I got off the plane, I could smell the fresh air clearly. And I also felt the flourishing airport and a sea of mountain. It is really the busiest airport in Europe. On the road to the campus, I was attracted to the beautiful and magnificent European architecture lined the streets. I loved them from children hood. The streets are clear and quiet. In this strange country I was filled of fear and lonely in the first. But when I met the people around us it was their friendly and hospitable made me love this country deeper and deeper. Now I know some new friends including Chinese and foreigners. We lived together and ate together. It seemed we lived in a big family. Now I am proud that I can make some delicious food that I cannot in my home. I am growing step by step. I want to tell my parents that I am really good in here. Please do not worry about me. I can take care of myself. And I really love this country. Thank you for giving me the chance to study abroad. I will study hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment